Friday, August 27, 2010

Can fall come any sooner?

So with fall around the corner I can hardly wait to start wearing knits, camel coats, and mukluks. Even in this 93-degree weather today, I chose to wear clothing fit for a cold foggy day. There are so many great lines for fall and winter like Chloe, and my all time favorite Alexander McQueen. Both are very different, and both lines stood out the most to me. Chloe’s first look that came out on the runway was basically a summary for the rest of the line, it is a simple piece that, in my opinion is perfect. All the pieces in this collection are so wearable and elegant, you can probably keep them for a really long time. The McQueen line on the other hand makes me think of royalty because of the gold detailing and the bold colors. It's pretty a mind-blowing, edgy collection that you can look through over and over again and find different details that you hadn’t noticed before. If I ever owned one of the many beautiful dresses from this collection I would have to keep in a glass case.

No comments:

Post a Comment