Monday, August 30, 2010

Brainwashed


Today was my first day of 8th grade, and all I can say is that I’ve never seen so much plaid in my life. So there is a collar rule at my school and people usually go for the flannel collars, which I personally can’t pull off and think that if you can pull it off you still will look the same as most kids. I know plaid is trending again but, it would be much more appealing to the eye to see a put together outfit rather than a flannel and skinny jeans. I think that before the end of this week I will be completely brainwashed with all this plaid and probably start dreaming about picnic blankets, the only thing that will keep me away from these nightmares are these lovely boat shoes that I saw a few kids wearing by Steve Madden which I think is such a great buy cause you can always wear them. Oh and just in case those don’t keep the dreams away then my new obsession with penny loafers will, and there so comfortable and basically go with anything and you can find them at almost every store.   

No comments:

Post a Comment